Reminder for members
Please take a survey to let us know how the web site suits your needs
Sun Life Speakers Corner Toastmasters is a local chapter of Toastmasters International, a non-profit educational organization that helps members learn how to speak more effectively, develop leadership skills and run efficient meetings. Toastmasters is affordable, accessible and lets you acquire and practice speaking skills at your own pace in a comfortable, supportive environment.
Why Join Toastmasters?
Did you know that Public Speaking is the # 1 Top Ten Fears of most North American adults? Public speaking is a very stressful experience for most people, but through the Toastmasters Communication and Leadership Program we can help you to make it easier.
We can help you to:
- Decrease your fear of public speaking,
- Learn how to organize and conduct a meeting
- Organize and present information more skillfully through a series of prepared speeches
- Think more quickly through one-to-two minute impromptu speeches
- Integrate constructive criticism into your prepared speeches
- Develop leadership skills
||Public Speaking |
Why not come to one our of regular meetings? It is free for guests! We meet every Tuesday. We are located at 150 King St. W - 4th floor (room subject to change), Toronto, Ontario, Canada. We look forward to welcoming you as a guest or a new member to Sun Life Speakers Corner Toastmasters Club.
Please browse our web site to learn more about the Toastmasters educational program, which many have discovered and loved. If you have any questions, please talk to to the Public Relations Team.